Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kate Moss Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hello All!

So I got my September issue of Vogue and I loved the cover shot of Kate Moss.  She looked so youthful and pretty.  I also love that the theme for Fall this year is PLUM!  This makeup look was fast and easy.  You can do this look with drugstore products.  I used things I have in my professional makeup kit.  If I have a good dupe for something I will link it below.  Thanks for stopping by!




 


FACE PRODUCTS

Primer- Inglot Under Makeup Base Inglot
Foundation- Makeup Forever Mat Velvet in #33 and #40
Concealer- Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Tan
Setting Powder- Ben Nye Neutral Set
Blush-Le Femme in Soft Beige

EYES

Primer- Tarte Lifted
Base- Makeup Forever Aqua Cream in 14 (DUPE ALERT!  NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rust)
Crease- Inglot Pearl 452
Mid Tone- Le Femme in Brown
Brow Bone- Le Femme in Nude
Eyebrows- Coastal Scents Hotpot in M16
Mascara- Lorac Lotsa Lash in Brown
Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Rockstar

LIPS

Liner- NYX lip Pencil in Mauve
Lipstick- Inglot 39

BRUSHES

FACE

BH Cosmetics Round Stippling Brush
Crown Brush Stippling Brush C406 for powder
Crown Brush Blending Brush for setting concealer C412
Borghese Angled Contour Brush in 101

EYES

Flat Shader from Urban Decay (came in my Naked Palette)
Sigma E25 for crease
Angled Borghese 204

LIPS

Inglot Lip Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment