Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update!

Hi everyone!
 I’m so sorry that I have not been keeping up with my blog.  As some of you know, it is not easy blogging and maintaining a Youtube channel.  I do love it though so I will be putting more time and effort into both. J  Also, please please please ignore all of my grammatical mistakes.  I am so bad at writing and spelling.  I probably sound like a 5 year old when I write, but you will hopefully get the point.  I just posted a haul video and spelled it HUAL!  What?!?!?  Why did I do that??   I also need to get a better camera for still shots so bear with me on the photo quality.  I will be posting some swatches from the makeup show and swatches of all of my Inglot eye shadows.  I tried to take pictures of the Inglot lipsticks and they didn’t turn out the way I wanted them too.  I will try to take pictures of the lipsticks in natural light and see if that helps.  I also have pictures of some looks that I did tutorials on that I need to upload.  See!!  I’m so behind on this blog.  Boo!!! 
                On another note,   I did make an announcement on my Youtube channel about the contests I will be having.  First of all I do have a winner for my February Inglot palette contest so I will announce the winner today.  Secondly, I will be having a contest every month this year and I just posted a contest video for March!  I am so excited about this because I love doing the contests and it’s so fun to see you guys get excited about them.  I am the same way.  I love it when a channel I am following has a contest.  Even if I don’t win, it’s still good fun. J  I will put the link for my contest video below.  Thank you guys so much for subscribing to my blog and Youtube channel.  It means so much to me and I really do enjoy each and every message and comment I get.  Good luck on the contest and I will talk to you all soon!!!
XOXO
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment