Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hey guys!  I wanted to do a blog post asking you all to please let me know your opinion on a couple of things.  First off, I have tons and tons of products I would like to review and post, but I am also interested in reviewing things that you all request.  I don’t just want to review things I am interested in.  If there is a product you have been eyeing, but you don’t want to spend your money before you know if it’s good, let me know and I will pick it up and try it out. J  Also, I know this is a beauty blog and my YT channel is also about beauty, but I have been on a weight loss journey and I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in my day to day progress.  I could do it on my channel and current blog or I could start a new channel and blog so I don’t flood you guys with a bunch of stuff that you have no interest in.  These would be very short videos, about 2 minutes long.  It would be like a weight loss check in.  To be honest selfishly I feel like this would benefit me if I had people to check in with.  It would be like a diary for me.  I will make a video asking if any of my subscribers would be interested as well.  I rarely talk about my personal life on my YT channel and I never have on my blog so this would be a huge change for me.  It’s a bit scary putting yourself out there like that when you don’t know how people will react to the way you live your life.  This brings me to my next question.  Aside from weight loss, what would you guys think about me doing a Sunday vlog video?  Again, this would be like a diary for me.  I would get into some personal things and it would be a way for you to get to know me better.  I won’t share everything going on in my life, but it would be sort of a check in.  Would this boar you out of you minds?! Lol  Let me know what you all think.  I hope to hear from you soon. J  Look for a video being uploaded tonight  (hopefully)!  XOXO
Nicole

5 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Nicole!! :)
    I think doing a Sunday vlog would be very cool. It’s like a lil weekly check in on things that have gone on in your day-to-day life that we all can probably relate to or really find amusement/ interest in doing the things you did (maybe even for the first time), but more so just getting to know you personally. I really like these types of vlogs/posts I get a kick out of them. :)

    As for the weight loss diary, I’m also on this journey too…so I personally would love this too. Haha!! It’s like our own Weight Watchers/Jenny Craig virtual meeting. Depending on your responses, I’d say Yes! Give it a pilot run to see how it will turn out.

    Please please review all the things you have personally. I don’t believe in other artists buying things just because I want to hear about it, because if I was so interested in it I’d give it a try myself. :) That’s just my opinion (others don’t get down on me…I’m just speaking my mind). I wouldn’t want you to waste your money on me just so I know how it works. Buttt if you have personal interests in reviewing that product…by all means go for it…haha!! Although, I would suggest doing another Spring look maybe, using corals or something. Those colors are really in right now, and just like to see others take on a look capturing something springy, girly, and coral-y! :)

    All best,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I take that back....LOL! If you happen to have powder foundations, please review that. I'm looking for a powder foundation or something light to wear for the upcoming warm weather. (Something other than Bare Escentuals) If you don't have any, then don't worry at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I will review my favorite powder foundations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM AND WHAT YOU EAT... MAY BE SHOW US A LOW CALORIE MEAL.... AND SPEAKING ABOUT MAKEUP... IF YOU GET THE 12 FLASH COLOR PALLET FROM MUFE... PLEASE DO A REVIEW AND TEACH US HOW TO USE IT... ALSO WHAT FOUNDATION YOU USE FOR SUMMER. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks TO give a wonderful info regarding beauty bar..Its really nice to be a part here..

    ReplyDelete