Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Top 15 Most Used Brushes (Affordable Dupes for MAC)


Hi All!

These are my current favorite brushes to use.  I use all of them on a daily basis as well as professionally when I am working with a client.  They really help me take my makeup application to the next level.  Below are pictures of each brush and description of use along with the links of where you can purchase them.  You can also check out my video review of all of these brushes. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!  XO

FACE

Foundation



Powder



Contour/Blush



Very Pigmented Blush



Concealer/Cream Based Product



Setting Powder Under Eye




EYES

Large Shader



Crease/Blending



Define/Pencil



Lower Lash Shader



Liner




Brows



Lashes



Lips


1 comment:

  1. you have so many nice brushes.i'm jealous! i just have one and i use that for everything :(
    Great blog! :) new subbie :)

    ReplyDelete