- The brush set is massive (32 Pieces) and the price is amazing. It was about $190.00.
- The quality of the brushes is fantastic.
- The brush handle is long and large.
- These brushes are very soft.
- The application of makeup is flawless.
- All of the handles are black and look really sleek.
- The roll that they come in is great quality.
- They are easy to wash and keep their shape when they dry.
- The set comes with plastic sleeves to protect the brushes and keep the shape of the brushes when the are not being used.
- There are 2 of certain frequently used brushes like the powder, blush, eyeliner, etc.
- There are a variety in sizes of most brushes. I really like the variety in shadow and concealer brushes.
- I love the big blending brush. It blends my shadow perfectly.
- A couple of the brushes shed and bled a bit during the first washing (mostly the 2 biggest powder brushes). There has not been a lot of shedding since so I assume it was the fact that they were new.
- They do not have names on the handle so it makes it hard when teaching or doing tutorials.
- The Inglot name rubs off the brushes quickly. I suggest going over them with clear matte polish.
- These are not easy to get your hands on right now. I don't think Poland is stocking their Inglot stores very well. :(
- This set should have come with a regular blending brush. It would have been nice to use under the eyes to apply loose powder to concealer.
- The set came with a weird bush that you are supposed to contour the eye with, but I see no point to this brush at all. I will probably throw it out.